• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

What do you think clay was going for?

At what part? They keep showing the replay of him grabbing the facemask which is typical of all scuffles. Or are you talking about the tackle, which was obviously late?

I just couldn't see from what they showed after if he did take a fast punch, which it seems he did now. Either way, if he gets suspended, Staley likely will as well. It's a lose/lose situation outside of the late hit.

Oh, I guess it didn't get much play across the pond, but Hernandez is in jail being indicted for Murder, so he's not coming back.

Also, explain why so many europeans are Patriot fans. It makes absolutely no sense.

iBNV4GUsNWuPs.gif

Playing to the whistle. Running backs get the shit kicked out of them. if kap wants to run he should be treated accordingly.

He was trying to end kaps career by leading with his shoulder to kaps midsection. The worst sports injuries happen this way.

We all know clay should have went low at the knees or hit him helmet-to-helmet. He should be kicked out of the league!!!

JCizzle

Playing to the whistle. Running backs get the shit kicked out of them. if kap wants to run he should be treated accordingly.

Same for Aaron, if he ever leaves the pocket I hope one of the Smiths implode his knee 10 yards out of bounds. He does scramble you know. If Clay wants to talk of cheap shots pre-game, then follow through, retribution is required.

Same for Aaron, if he ever leaves the pocket I hope one of the Smiths implode his knee 10 yards out of bounds. He does scramble you know.
I see, so intent to injure is ok if it's your team. understood!

I don't want kap hurt, I just think it's the defense's duty to make him understand that running is painful

Hunter S.

Oh, I guess it didn't get much play across the pond, but Hernandez is in jail being indicted for Murder, so he's not coming back.

Also, explain why so many europeans are Patriot fans. It makes absolutely no sense.
Most Brits like the Cheatriots because they are called New England and not Boston. Also, because they make the playoffs all the time. And, Women naturally like a pretty boy/girl like Brady.

sprinkles

Haha, had to read up on the murder, thought you guys were messing with me. What drives multi millionaires who have everything to be so stupid, drugs?

Only Superbowl will get broadcasted, so I guess the first team they watched live - like for me in 08 - were the Patriots.

JCizzle

I see, so intent to injure is ok if it's your team. understood!

I don't want kap hurt, I just think it's the defense's duty to make him understand that running is painful

Right, same for Aaron. Clay could have ended Kaep's season if his knee twisted wrong. Just hoping for the same if Aaron is running for the sideline.

Haha, had to read up on the murder, thought you guys were messing with me. What drives multi millionaires who have everything to be so stupid, drugs?

Only Superbowl will get broadcasted, so I guess the first team they watched live - like for me in 08 - were the Patriots.

Welcome, friend. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom