• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

if only the officials saw fit to call this game as if two equivalent teams were playing, and not one quarterbacked by the PAB aaron. the outcome would be decidedly different at this point in the game. outlandish calls twice that have cost the niners at decisive points in the game.

if only the officials saw fit to call this game as if two equivalent teams were playing, and not one quarterbacked by the PAB aaron. the outcome would be decidedly different at this point in the game. outlandish calls twice that have cost the niners at decisive points in the game.

go have a cry about it.

Narag

If the refs hadn't fucked up the offsetting dead ball penalty, the 9ers would actually be down right now.

jakncoke

Banned
So. Pouncey is done for the year, Larry Foote ruptured his bicep and is likely done too, Howling is rumored to be out to for year with his knee.

Man you are a fucking sissy. Get over it.

Fuck, I don't want to drive back to LA after the game is over. It's too hot to drive 200+miles.

EDIT: Wait is this dude up there a Niners/Red Sox fan? I don't know if I can support his ranting anymore.

What are you even talking about? Your team has been undisciplined the entire game. They (and you) are taking after their spoiled brat of a whining asshole coach who cries anytime they don't like the outcome of something. Can't wait to see the tears if the Packers win this game

Frolow

Banned

Cry me a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom