• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Paul Kuharsky ‏@PaulKuharskyNFL 37m
Jurrell Casey on #Titans vs. #Texans: "We're going to go out there and make sure we put our foot up their (butt).Sorry about the cuss word."

Damn haven't even played our first game yet. Thanks for the early motivation dumbass.

NomarTyme

Pretty proud of the victory.

Seriously though, good comeback win. So many stupid plays though, we will lose so much if they don't clamp down. Take some risks, shots downfield.

Bradford looked good, and Quinn was soo goood.

Good win. No costly TO in the end like last year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
To all those who have Sunday Ticket through DirecTV and didn't get the deal offered today: call and complain. They first told me it couldn't happen, then I told them I'll just cancel my Sunday Ticket and re-sign up tomorrow. Miraculously, the lady "remembered" that she could actually give me the discount.

Saves $50.

squicken

Pretty proud of the victory.

Seriously though, good comeback win. So many stupid plays though, we will lose so much if they don't clamp down. Take some risks, shots downfield.

Bradford looked good, and Quinn was soo goood.

Yeah there is A LOT to clean up but they stole that win. The penalites have to stop

bionic77

No im just laughing at the Steelers who cant even score 10 points on what many consider to be one of the worst teams in the league.
Line was in shambles and our coaches don't adjust.

Bad recipe.

Glad that it happened in week one. And despite all that we are tied for number one (as you are with the Jets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom