• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win Dolphins-GAF. I didn't see the game, just saw updates on my phone and just watched the highlights.

Sounds like the same type of Browns loss, defense holds us in but can't do it all.

Good luck going forward guys.

On the plus it seems Jordan Cameron had a solid game, but Weeden...based on the highlights I was thinking we'd draft a QB this draft and build him up but now looks like whoever we draft will probably be starting. :(

But biggest plus right now...all AFC North teams lost this week so we still in it!
Same to you, my friend. One thing I will say about the Browns... that run d is scary good. Front seven in general is solid. I think Weeden will be alright too, most teams don't have a d line as solid as the Phins.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I hate commercials that do that 70s-80s-90s-2000 thing.

Glad that I live in a century where my generation is a melting pot of a huge diversity of people and not solely defined by bad music and bad fashion.

NFC East is so terrible, it's a contest to see who can be the least mediocre for an entire season. They make the other divisions look like the different levels of Mount Olympus.

jakncoke

Banned
I hate commercials that do that 70s-80s-90s-2000 thing.

Glad that I live in a century where my generation is a melting pot of a huge diversity of people and not solely defined by bad music and bad fashion.

That commercial just showed me that Corolla was really fucking ugly back then lol

bigkrev

My combination of Ridley and Wilson is going to net me 0 fantasy points this week cause there is no way Coughlin gives him another carry.

I hate everything right now

JABEE

Tomorrow is going to be great with Chip's Eagles going against the Redskins.

Vick vs RGIII
McCoy vs Morris

It's going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom