• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Oh well. Tolzien is still pretty damn impressive. Two bad reads but a lot of good stuff. Considering he's been running this offense for like two weeks I'd say he has earned his spot as the next Doug Pederson. Packup for life!

BigAT

GeLxgPP.jpg

ROOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Wrayfield

Oh well. Tolzien is still pretty damn impressive. Two bad reads but a lot of good stuff. Considering he's been running this offense for like two weeks I'd say he has earned his spot as the next Doug Pederson. Packup for life!

He's got a weird throwing motion though, but liked him considering he's been new to the offense.

Pimpwerx

Nolan Carol is trash. That last drive, all a Rivers did was chuck it to his man. All completions were to his man. That's not a coincidence. I'm tired of him.

Anyway, good win. Now can we sustain this? I really hope so. The tank is destroyed, so let's push for the playoffs. Let's Go Dolphins! PEACE.

Wrayfield

Yeah, but the ball gets there on time and with zip. He's accurate enough for a backup too.

Thought so, too. Just a tad too low and a bit weird. Then again, if it gets to where it's supposed to be, who cares. Also, still amazed at how many good-to-great receivers GB pulls out of their cheesy arse every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom