• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg with the spear!
Should've done the People's Elbow after that hit.
803071258.gif

squicken

I can't believe Mulligan is on the Patriots. I've never seen anything like the Pats and former Rams. And the thing is they all suck. Ho Ho, Salas, Mulligan and Fells. Amendola is good but never healthy

What's the attraction? That potent Rams offense that never scored 19 ppg? McDaniels

Colasante

I can't believe Mulligan is on the Patriots. I've never seen anything like the Pats and former Rams. And the thing is they all suck. Ho Ho, Salas, Mulligan and Fells. Amendola is good but never healthy

What's the attraction? That potent Rams offense that never scored 19 ppg? McDaniels

I'm guessing it's just familiarity with McDaniels' scheme. Besides Lloyd last year and the slight surprise of Hoo Man, they've brought close to nothing.

cdyhybrid

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 40s
Since 2010, the Patriots have a 24-1 record in the second half of the regular season.

Panthers D putting that in jeopardy tonight.

Dat AFC East.

squicken

I'm guessing it's just familiarity with McDaniels' scheme. Besides Lloyd last year and the slight surprise of Hoo Man, they've brought close to nothing.

Just seems like a failing of the pro personnel department that they can't find castoffs from other teams or systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom