• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Really need a dominating DT like Sapp to blow up plays. Panthers got the speed and the recognition (though it seems like Davis is constantly losing site of Checkdown Vereen), but they need to tackle better. It was the same deal with the Colts under Dungy. When they could tackle, solid defense. Most years they just couldn't.

Yea true.

Even so, I feel like good qbs just roll right through it. It's such a bend don't break kinda defense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did you guys see that helmet to helmet on Vereen by the Panther DB? It was blatant, and I wouldn`t flag it but the NFL is so hypocritical on these bullshit flags its ridiculous.

LJ11

Looks like I'm watching the Bills against Pats.

Simple number game, you want an extra db in the game we block your six with ours and well out gap with power.

squicken

Brady is 25/29

Knew this D was gettable. Rams dropped 900 passes and did their usual shit with penalties and turnovers. But CAR can be thrown against

Cloudy

Banned
I needed those points from the kicker but Pats are crazy for not running it there. They were looking Gronk all the way and 2 DBs went with him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom