• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

i got an achievement when when brees got wrecked

this is pretty neat

OCXyLKB.jpg
So what's the deal you can hook up your cable receiver to your Xbone

simples

Banned
So what's the deal you can hook up your cable receiver to your Xbone

well yeah thats just the hdmi in, you can plug any video source in and say xbox snap tv and get a video feed next to your game, even a laptop

this is on the espn app since espn is showing, no commercials and achievements for watching

Afrikan

so did they just decide to give the rest of the pills in Browner's prescription to Earl? Dude is too pumped right now. Saint got an 8 yard run, and Earl was celebrating for the hit.

well yeah thats just the hdmi in, you can plug any video source in and say xbox snap tv and get a video feed next to your game, even a laptop

this is on the espn app since espn is showing, no commercials and achievements for watching
That's cool. Not enough to make me get a Xbone though. I'm fine with my ps4

I was scared of the matchup and chose to sit Seattle's defense for Dallas. Still comfortably won my game, but I won't doubt the Legion of Boom again.

I'm impressed. Right now the clear top team in the league.

Konka

Banned
If I could live my life with the enthusiasm that Gruden has announcing these games I'd be so much farther in life.

Top Bottom