• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

I can't fucking believe we're going to be at the top of the NFC North. What a shitty, shitty division.

Lions' collapse makes this one of the best weeks in the season

This eagles game may be the most entertaining 4th quarter I've ever seen.

All games should be in 5 inches of snow.

And against the lions

Pimpwerx

I wonder what our defensive efficiency is like against the screen or wheel routes. We get killed by those patterns all the time. PEACE.

Tenumi

Banned
Game over, man.

Good game, Philly. I knew this would be a tough game, but the Eagles simply made the better second half adjustments. McCoy was not going to be stopped.

Back at home vs Baltimore, another tough one. At least Ross is starting to show up. Another weapon for the team is always a bonus.

squicken

Guys, I'm honestly at the point where after over 30 years of fandom, if Detroit keeps this coaching staff after the year I may be looking for a new team.

Enough is enough.

They're gone. No way schwartz survives w/o winning the division, which he won't

effzee

Man Chip better realize how good our OLINE is with run blocking and keep this type of game plan up.

Just keep running it every game down everyone's throats.

harSon

Banned
yoYznRn.gif

Trey

Guys, I'm honestly at the point where after over 30 years of fandom, if Detroit keeps this coaching staff after the year I may be looking for a new team.

Enough is enough.

30 years and you're gonna give it up like that? Especially when your team has possibly the most talented receiver of all time in his prime?

Chump stuff.

effzee

Packers we helped you guys out.

Y'all better let AROD play and beat the Cowboys next week.

Bears better win tomorrow too!

Top Bottom