• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey you fucking jackass, I needed those fantasy points from Foles.

Hope it helps, cause I'm in a huge hole with both RB's hurt and my opponent having Foles, DJax and McCoy. I pretty much need PeyPey to throw 6 touchdowns.

Tenumi

Banned
Any Lions fan that's saying "no way do Schwartz and crew come back if they don't win the divison" is absolutely lying to themselves. Ownership and management are not that reactionary.

They'll say "look at the progress we made over last year's setback! We can do this!" and everyone will come back for more mistake-filled mediocre football. While I think Plinko's going in a bit too hard as a reaction to this game, I definitely get the pessimism.

Also: bear in mind that the Lions haven't had Reggie Bush all game and they've only scored one offensive touchdown. Offensive mistakes and turnovers have cost us this game, just like it did Pittsburgh and Tampa. It's not going to be getting better that soon.

Not necessarily. They can also see that the division was essentially handed to us, with Packers and Bears without their starting QBs and their defenses nowhere near great, and the Vikings being not-good this year. If you can't meet lowered expectations, you probably won't retain your job.

Also, this is the first game I've watched start to finish since '08 Lions vs Falcons. I'm a curse, apparently.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Any Lions fan that's saying "no way do Schwartz and crew come back if they don't win the divison" is absolutely lying to themselves. Ownership and management are not that reactionary.

They'll say "look at the progress we made over last year's setback! We can do this!" and everyone will come back for more mistake-filled mediocre football. While I think Plinko's going in a bit too hard as a reaction to this game, I definitely get the pessimism.

Also: bear in mind that the Lions haven't had Reggie Bush all game and they've only scored one offensive touchdown. Offensive mistakes and turnovers have cost us this game, just like it did Pittsburgh and Tampa. It's not going to be getting better that soon.

I think people are overreacting as usual.

Reminder we are 4-1 against our division this year, with our last game of the season against the Vikings.

This team is going to be the same essentially, which is extremely talented and young, plus reloaded with draft picks.

Even if Schwartz goes, who do we replace him with? I don't want to much change, we just need better receivers and a better secondary.

Mayhew fixed our offensive line, so with this upcoming draft we can focus on playmakings offensive weapons and DBs.

brentech

Detroit Fumbles
Code:
 	     FUM	LOST	REC
M. Stafford	5	1	0
J. Bell	        2	2	0
A. Fluellen	0	0	1
M. Stafford	0	0	1
J. Bell	        0	0	1
Team	        7	3	3

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
I'm an huge Eagles fan and I'm browsing/posting on the Eagles MB..Here are some of the replies after Ross's second return TD.

Turning this **** off. See ya next week

Well I'm positive we will make the playoffs , next year :p

so who do we go after in the draft next year

I don't even want to finish watching this game

SEASON OVER

GAME OVER

Hope Chip asks for some snow tires for his ferrari this X-mas.

if anybody thinking the eagles will comeback and win this game, must have their brain checked
this game is over

PUT IN VICK !!!!!!

Trey

Buffalo...just wow.

Bucs have -7 yards in the second half and are up by three touchdowns. What does that say?

Bills offense took the afternoon off. Bucs D did their jobs.

9 straight losing seasons for the Bills. Happy Holidays.

Absolutely nothing has been done about the turnovers, week after week. I want Schwartz gone regardless, even if we win this shitty division and make the playoffs.

Top Bottom