• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

effzee

I think I'd rather play the Seahawks in Seattle in the playoffs than the Saints in New Orleans. They seem unstoppable in the dome whereas while the Seahawks are rough as nails at home, at least they aren't as much of a threat to run up the score.

Of course all of this assuming we get that far or even get into the playoffs for that matter.

squicken

I was glad to see Tannie beat the Steelers. For some reason their fans on the Twitter-sphere have an issue with him. Not all QBs start out on ready-made teams

Crisco

Banned
Rivera went conservative on those two opening drives in the red zone and we're paying for it. Ah well, it was a nice run.

My wife buys soy or coconut nog instead do dairy. Coconut milk eggnog cannot absorb bourbon no matter how hard you stir.

Realistically, sweeping the saints was unlikely. I'll settle for a split.

Wes

venison crêpe
JOSH80.gif

the honey makes the egg nog taste even better.

what kind of egg nog do you guys get? i'm not sure if hood is a national product, but their egg nog is the best i've ever had.
At least once per winter I splurge on a local producer's eggnog. They're small scale, though, so it's spendy. Otherwise I go for like Horizon or whatever other organic/free range option I can find.

Burt

snow5_medium.gif

Visibility at the stadium was insane. Could barely make out the players at the far endzone, couldn't distinguish between the two teams' jerseys.

wtf why did payton opt to decline penalty for 2 yards? makes no sense

in other news:

Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice4941s
Rusell Wilson held to 2 rushing yards, the lowest single-game total of his career.

pretty sure with how badly we destroyed wussle on the first couple drives they opted to keep him healthy rather than risk it. there were a few times where he could've kept the ball on the option and didn't. i'm assuming those plays weren't actually options but just designed runs to the RB

Top Bottom