• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Fucking can't stand that.

I offered him a trade for Justin Blackmon when it looked like he'd be back in full force. In hindsight, I'm glad he wasn't around to accept that one. :p

=( It's bad that I look at that pic, and all I want to do now is for next season to get here so I can get in on some Fantasy Football and figure that all out.

This is my first year playing and the only thing I can suggest is to find a league that does an auction draft instead of a regular snake order. The draft was by far my favorite part of the season, trying to figure out who to spend a limited budget on and who to pass up.

The biggest benefit for me was passing up on all the high-profile RBs like CJ Spiller, AP, and Ray Rice and spending half as much on Moreno and Murray. I had plenty of money left over to lock up Peyton and a fairly strong receiving corps. I've also been very lucky in terms of injuries, with Randall Cobb being my only significant setback.

Once you have your draft strategy and get through that stage...let's just say FF isn't very exciting from a week-to-week basis. You do basic maintenance, find good guys available on the wire, and maybe even do a trade or two.

Wes

venison crêpe
Cutler to Oakland.

Or Titans who are dumping Johnson and Locker in off season according to Rappoport.

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 13m
Been saying for weeks McCown is the truth in this system. Take comp pick for Cutler (or franchise trade), give McCown $5M/yr plus incentives

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 10m
Paying Cutler $18M/year, or franchising at $16.5M, when McCown fits Trestman's system like this, strikes me as unnecessary ...

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 9m
Franchise Cutler and trade him, a la Pats and Cassel, or let walk. Sign McCown for 2yrs and draft a QB in midrounds to develop
McCopter.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
John Gruden on the Cowboys struggles during December.

"I know Romo can do it....Can everyone else elevate their game?"

HAHA!!!!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Really? Give McCown a 5 year deal? Lol

poor reading comprehension for a student advocating that everyone should take derivative, integral, and multivariate calculus. he said 5million/year on a 2 year deal.

with all the holes the bears have on defense, i personally think it would be retarded to pay Cutler 16-18 million per year. especially when McCown has outperformed him in Trestman's system. I wouldnt pay Cutler more than 12million a year.

Top Bottom