• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
ibhd2FECajjWec.jpg

iTGFyVJODYQt5.jpg

iMyufjyZenCr9.jpg

ibg79K91dP42vf.jpg

i4iZWcRnk4Ys2.jpg

AWESOME! LOL

effzee

Why in the world did they try to runt here? On 3rd and 7 why not throw it up to Calvin?

That's what 5 fumbles 2 of which the Eagles have recovered?

So shanny ruins the franchise QB and acts like a fucking cunt by leaking his sob story to the media, hopefully this is his last job ever.
I don't think Shanny really ruined anything, I like RG3 but I gotta say I think all the success kind of got to him. He's got some sense of entitlement now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Linehan's screwing over this team. Draw plays, sweeps, and counters in the snow. Just run it up the middle.

Draconian

Roddy White will have 20 catches in this game. Nobody can cover him. This defense is an embarrassment and needs to be nuked from orbit.

effzee

One of these drives the Lions will NOT fumble and score.

We can't do anything on offense.

It should be Chris Polk time. He is the only big back who won't be looking to make jump cuts. Run him up the middle. 2nd quarter and we don't even have a first down.

jakncoke

Banned
Tomlin's too busy with who to trip to concern himself with completely uncovered WRs who could score an easy 6.

Seriously even a punter could half ass throw it out to wheaton for at the min a 30 yard gain and after the delay them ignoring him again and he moves in. such blunder

Top Bottom