• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

brentech

There's a lot of talent on the roster. It's just that certain positions are barren.

As it turns out, being loaded at WR/TE/RB doesn't help when you need a safety.
I'm tired of drafting 4-7th round lineman that Rodgers buys all the time in the world for. I think lineman might be TTs biggest weakness. He always goes for the athletic good at all, master of nothing type. It has almost never panned out. Our two higher picks at the position have been injured most their career, and that's hard to fault anyone for, but God damn.
Also haven't really drafted a MLB of any prevalence in some time.
Edit: should also add, or at least make relevant offers in FA, instead of asking 5m players to come for 500k

Panthers haven't looked all that great today either, but whatever, it's the Jets and it'll be a W.

We've looked a lot better than the Saints did.

But I don't like cajun conceding the division already. Have some faith in your team man. We still have to beat you next week and it's not like the secondary has magically gotten good in a week. I still expect Brees to shred them.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Packers celebrating like they won the Super Bowl. Maybe someone should tell them they're still losing?

Top Bottom