• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Afrikan

FUCKING VERNON JUST PULLED A GUS FERROTTE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIONG DAMMIT! :mad:

edit- seems fine...but I think the Docs didn't think of checking on him.

LJ11

Biggest mistake this coaching staff made was putting EJ in the gun. Run game is shit, no ball fakes. You need to keep him under center, with the run game a legit threat and PA early and often.

Brewer on that screen was hilarious. Dude is right in front of him and he whiffs on the block.

Nuke this group from orbit. Seriously.

#1 agenda in the offseason: Rebuild this offensive line from scratch. Pugh is the only one worth keeping right now.

They hold up against shitty competition and that's about it.

Just draft an OL every round basically!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I need a new avatar.

Ive made a huggggggge mistake

Talon

Brewer on that screen was hilarious. Dude is right in front of him and he whiffs on the block.

Nuke this group from orbit. Seriously.

#1 agenda in the offseason: Rebuild this offensive line from scratch. Pugh is the only one worth keeping right now.

They hold up against shitty competition and that's about it.
I know that feeling.

squicken

Tate the FA gonna get paid. Only worry with Golden Tate is worry about being away from Seattle's strength and conditioning program. Has become such a strong player with the ball in his hands

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
827773493.gif

Top Bottom