• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

51.png

and he will choke in the playoffs..

Afrikan

OMG PALMER YOU FUCK HIKE THAT SHIT!!!

if they get this ball back....sigh.

fake edit - elbow down... can't overturn... still FUCK YOU PALMER GET YOUR HEAD INTO THIS GAME!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
UGH this is definitely the most boring and awful and crappy and dull game of the year. I suppose it's interesting for defense but god is it annoying to watch.

Come on Seachickens.

Draconian

Our defensive line is just awful. In fact, this whole defense is still around because of plays they made during our Super Bowl run. Tramon's still here because of that pick six he had against ATL and Raji's still here because of the one against CHI. All this defense is is people who were somewhat decent three seasons ago. smh

Stafford with another high, over the middle incompletion. I'm starting to think that Megatron's career is going to be shortened due to that shit. You can't constantly have your WRs get killed over the middle.

I wonder what the record is for interceptions by a winning qb

Tony Romo and Matt Ryan both threw 5 and lost once.

If your quarterback throws five interceptions, it’s impossible to win that game, right? In fact, if you look at the numbers, an NFL team that has had a quarterback throw five interceptions in a game had won eight times, tied twice and lost 145 times (from 1966 to last weekend). That’s a winning percentage of .058. Maybe not impossible, but highly unlikely.

Kusagari

I have faith in the Bengals beating a hobbled Flacco at home.

The fate of the Chargers lies solely in the hands of Geno Smith.

Poor Pip Rivers

Top Bottom