• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

LQX

This is a must win for the Lions. Why run down the clock? Even with 17 seconds they should have mad an attempt.

TheFatOne

Pats offense just needs one good drive once they get the chance. The defense has done it's job so far the offense has to end the game.

cdyhybrid

Welp. Seattle sports teams never fail to disappoint. GG Cards-Age. If we lose to the Rams next week the entire coaching staff should be fired. Absolute garbage performance by everyone outside of the defense.

Looking forward to the Draft and a new OC.

jWILL253

Banned
Next week is a must-win, now...

Welp. Seattle sports teams never fail to disappoint. GG Cards-Age. If we lose to the Rams next week the entire coaching staff should be fired. Absolute garbage performance by everyone outside of the defense.

Are you serious, dude? We just lost our first game at home in two years, and you're calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired?

I'm highly disappointed, too. But let's stop with all the reactionary shit...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Schwartz yelling the crowd to stop booing. Old man yelling at cloud.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I still can't say if the ball hit the ground. Usually when it hits the ground even with turf there'd be some kick up.

Forget the rubber dust, etc, you can't bounce the ball off a forearm like that. It would slap and drop pretty dead, not ricochet forward.

ugh.

brentech

I know ... I don't think they can fix him, tbh. It's more than mechanics at this point. That's what worries me most of all; he's making poor decisions.

What...he can throw the ball from like 80 different and awkward angles for some completions and many interceptions, how does that not entice you!?

And here comes a quick 3 and out by the Pats, a long bomb by Flacco for the TD on the next possession and we have another close ending coming.

Hunter S.

I think you are still the number one seed buddy? Or senoUND AT LEAST.

See Ravens? Throw to Pitta and good shit happens

ahahaha. Overreaction much?

We had them at 3rd and 17 at their own 2 yard line.

But we let them run down the field within 2 minute for a TD. We're gonna lose this game.

Top Bottom