• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

simples

Banned
fuck off with the challenge harbaugh, just curl up and go home

you're gonna score 3 tds in 2 mins with that offense? Miami has a better chance of making the playoffs than that

Are serious this team can do well with a good coach

Look at this team. Look at the "good coaches" we have had. They have all failed. And the ones that weren't "good coaches" did as predictably bad as you might imagine.

Let's face it. This team is the NFC's version of the Browns. Their glory is behind them and the only thing ahead of them is darkness.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Look at this team. Look at the "good coaches" we have had. They have all failed. And the ones that weren't "good coaches" did as predictably bad as you might imagine.

Let's face it. This team is the NFC's version of the Browns. Their glory is behind them and the only thing ahead of them is darkness.

Name the "good coach" that had a good roster. I'll wait.

Draconian

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS GAME CBS? NOBODY CARES ABOUT A CHALLENGE IN A 20 POINT GAME WITH A MINUTE LEFT

This league's television policies are such GARBAGE.

Draxal

Good game Giants GAF.

Going to drown my sorrows watching the Eagles/Bears game.

Bengals and Chargers you have my axe for the playoffs.

Well Schwarz is gone now, and he IS a huge problem.

As for the Giants fans being conflicted about winning or not, we're not going to get the top three picks, and if your not that ... bad you have to always root for the win.

Sanjuro

iFqWzKysOrtzb.gif

If you're referring to Mooch his best player was Roy Williams. Now let that sink in

Patriots7

Defense stepped up, and the offense scored when they had to. That's the way it has to be moving forward. It isn't going to be pretty but they have to find a way to get it done. After todays game I am much more optimistic about the Pats chances. They need to win next week, and get the bye.
But the thing is, I don't see us being able to get into a shoot out if necessary. I have absolutely no faith in our defense to hold the far more dynamic playoff teams (Denver, Cincinnati).
The offense is going to have to play much better, better than I have seen them play all season.

Top Bottom