• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Red Comet

Well this absolutely blows. I was really hoping that the Eagles could clinch the division tonight. Looks like it is going to come down to next week's game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I still equate this to San Fran & Seattle.

San Fran and Carolina eek out wins at home against their division rivals. When they go to Seattle and NO they get blown out.

Draconian

Cam delivers when it matters. That's a TD.

Yeah, he delivers because the defense keeps him in the game long enough for a 10th chance to make something happen. I'm going to enjoy hearing people talking about him on this one drive while ignoring he was hot garbage for the rest of the game.

Haven't been following the Bills game b/c it's blacked out and I've been doing Xmas stuff. Have the dolphis sucked or has the Bills defense destroyed them?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans are a god damn laughing stock.

give me dat #1 now

Trey

Peyton Manning your new single season record for TD passes in a season.

He'll get yards next week.

Dude was MVP by week 4. Highest level the position has ever been played.

Haven't been following the Bills game b/c it's blacked out and I've been doing Xmas stuff. Have the dolphis sucked or has the Bills defense destroyed them?

Both. Bills have 7 sacks and Tannehill never got comfortable.

Top Bottom