• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Vio-Lence

Banned
3 - 3 and outs for Diabetes Jay. Ya let's pay him 100 million over 5 years. He's a superstar :/

Need to fire Podlesh asap, dude is awful.

TheFatOne

Pats just have to find a way to survive without any more injuries. I would take the a loser seed if it meant they weren't going to have any more injuries. If they can win this game without loosing anyone else that would be huge.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If the Chargers lose to a backup QB they don't deserve the playoffs. Its an obvious statement I know, but you have the 4th best passing offense and 6th best running game there is no excuse.

Come the fuck on San Diego.

789shadow

Banned
If the Chargers lose to a backup QB they don't deserve the playoffs. Its an obvious statement I know, but you have the 4th best passing offense and 6th best running game there is no excuse.

Come the fuck on San Diego.
*continues making choking noises in the general direction of San Diego*

brentech

Not quite as direct downward impact as what happened to Nick Collins, but scares me every time someone is in the air and lands on the defender like that. Hopefully nothing serious for him

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chiefs just running down the field. The drive started at the 10 yard line IIRC and they're now 5 yards from the redzone.

Top Bottom