• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Sorian

Banned
As a dolphins fan who's ban just ended a couple minutes ago, fuck everything except for the chiefs. Missing that field goal is master level trolling and I love it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
CBS switched the game. What the fuck is taking fox so long? Seattle has this in the bag, give me another game!

I'm wondering the same thing. Like the last 4 minutes of the Saints/Bucs game is important. This 4th quarter has been pretty painful to watch.

Awww Brady finally found a buddy. Maybe Blount will be his high five guy.

EOPWlag.png

BFFs

LJ11

Is that down to how poor your linebackers are? Your d-tackles aren't poor if memory serves, no?

We can't set the edge, our LBs can't fill or shed. We get pushed around up front, they're good pass rushers but that's it if you ask me. Branch stays home, Dareus does too, but as a collective, they're just trash up front against the run. I'm putting it down to personnel.

We need a LB who's going to knife through, and not sit back and wait, you need Lavonte David or Navorro. Those two guys just warp around blocks, they get to the spot before the blocker does.

Could use an aggressive S in run support too.

Top Bottom