• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What a crazy game! Thank god for Randall Cobb and Rodgers making Nelson look like a pro bowler again! I have zero expectations for the playoffs though.

JCizzle

Unfucking believable ..... If Im the Niners im TRYING to lose the game, who would you rather have. Nick Foles in Philadelphia or Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay?

This niners team can't win at either place. Having no offense kinda sucks. Please hire Roman someone. Anyone.

Unfucking believable ..... If Im the Niners im TRYING to lose the game, who would you rather have. Nick Foles in Philadelphia or Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay?

Rodgers for sure. 9ers have done great against GB the last few years, while Foles and the Eagles are total unknowns at this point.

harSon

Banned
giphy.gif

Derrick01

Banned
As a broncos fan I'm praying the chiefs can pull this out. The chargers scare the shit out of me, especially when they play against my team since they seem to be able to beat us no matter good the broncos are. I have no faith that Cincinnati can handle them either.

Mrbob

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the bears can't seem to beat green bay in a meaningful game. Well whatever good luck in the super bowl packers age.

Top Bottom