• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Crisco

Banned
Cam is so good in a no huddle/hurry up spread type offense. I don't understand why they don't do it more. Take away the exotic blitzes and coverages, let Cam play basically 7 on 7 backyard football and he dominates.

Godslay

Banned
the ravens used 20 years worth of miracles last playoffs, they're done.

Every team needs luck on their side to win a SB. As much as the loss hurt, I can only wish for such luck. They were vastly underrated according to some PFF stats last year, so that's something.

Check your PMs
Thanks
Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 9m

On # Browns: Dissatisfaction with Rob Chudzinski from up high is real, from what I hear. Effort issues, accountability issues. One to watch
And yeah just saw that. Whatever happens, happens I guess. I'll still always be a browns fan. Can't see myself following another team. I'd understand if other left though haha. But I guess we could just be overreacting like the Trent truck thing

Every team needs luck on their side to win a SB. As much as the loss hurt, I can only wish for such luck. They were vastly underrated according to some PFF stats last year, so that's something.

This is true. As much as we did get luck on that Jacoby pass, you did have two special teams touchdowns to even be there to win at the end, so it's not like we were straight getting our asses kicked on the road in a game we had no shot in.

jakncoke

Banned
Jets scored before the half

omg

ron-paul.gif

Top Bottom