• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
You're seeing things from the perspective of a disappointed Broncos fan. Don't get me wrong, the secondary has been awful, but it takes some amazing QB play to do what Romo has done today. Be a good sport and give the guy some credit.

How much credit am I supposed to give when most of his completions are going to guys who have no defenders even on the screen with them? Not to mention they have no idea how to tackle either. We're making Romo's day more than he is.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Romo has been awesome, but let's not be surprised when the Cowboys bungle next week.

I'm only talking about today. Trust me, I would never trust Romo or pay him over 100 million.

Hartt951

If Romo does not get them in FG position with an attempt to try and win the game he will forever keep his "choker" perception. Come on Tony!

How much credit am I supposed to give when most of his completions are going to guys who have no defenders even on the screen with them? Not to mention they have no idea how to tackle either. We're making Romo's day more than he is.
You're right, I'm sure Blaine Gabbart would have the same stats if he was the Cowboys QB.

jacket320

And they're holding on every play, right? To give him more time?

Colasante

I don't care how poorly the Denver defense has played today, I can't imagine this game ending any way other than a Tony Romo interception. And then everything he did prior to that will be magically forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom