• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
21 out of the last 32 Super Bowl winners are from the NFC. And three of the remaining ones have no winner because the game involved a team that was cheating at the time, so the league had to rescind the victory.
Again, Jon Kasay. Patriots definitely get one Superbowl, because the Panthers handed it to them.

squicken

Fraudcons

But really they just got hit with injuries and the loss of draft picks hurt their ability to build depth. May have to bottom out a bit

Godslay

Banned
The first Super Bowl I can remember is Steelers/Cowboys. Little did I know that in the future that would be high up on the list of my meteor games.

Must be confusing. Like a football sex change.

The team your team aspires to unseat.

Is this what Seattle fans do while never winning a Super Bowl?

Phins have more championships than the Pats, and Seattle is tied with New England.

tmdorsey

We lose this game Dimitroff needs to be put on notice. His half-assness addressing the Offensive and Defensive lines is showing up big time this season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm jealous of the Jets front 7. I've always had a hard on for David Harris then add in Wilkerson, Coples, and Richardson... Granted, Hankins and Linval Joseph have been great and it would be even if JPP were healthy.

UNCMark

Banned
Weird, could have sworn my QB-less Hokies just beat the team in your avatar.

Or did you mean cheaters?

nfl-snow-plow-game.jpg

beautiful. tears to my eyes

Shhhh, your school is our Homecoming game =)

Talon

We lose this game Dimitroff needs to be put on notice. His half-assness addressing the Offensive and Defensive lines is showing up big time this season.
Our refusal to address depth at LB or OL for the last three years is coming to roost.

They've invested picks - granted second day picks for the most part - on the defensive line. You're just not going to find plus athletes readily there, though Peters was a plus lineman for us for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom