• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers to get their first win this week. Jets coming off an emotional roller coaster on MNF, with Pats game in week 7. Classic trap game.

Even Gata picking us.

Steelers D to get their first TO as well, will pick Geno.

My prognostications this season are dead on. Too bad I can't pick lottery numbers for shit.

Syrinx

How can the Bucs possibly justify keeping Schiano around after today? 0-5 start, him smear campaign of Freeman being pretty much official, and 8 or 9 more penalties today. I guess Glennon played all right, but how bad do things have to get in TB before they send his fat ass across the Gulf of Mexico? Seriosly.

Mindlog

God this game was too close. The Eagles are awful, but we managed to pull it out. I was happy to see Revis make one play. Other than that it was a really solid effort all around. The team is coming together despite all the bacterial adversity. A lock for a top 5 pick, but they're going to have to work harder for the top spot.

Go Bucs!

jbug617

Banned
i4bo3KmzMxVQv.gif

That's Kave's mayor?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think Thad Lewis has at least shown he deserves to be more than a practice squad guy. If he had Cut all four years I don't think this would be an issue.

QB protection calls are ruining the sport. You can't stop on a dime when running full speed so are you supposed to just stop pressuring the QB altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom