• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Man i hate betting on the NFL.

Had GB - 2 so needed them to score again. If the Ravens D makes the play on 3rd down they kick the FG and I win. Alas they don't so GB kneel it out and win by just 2.

Still, results in a push so my accumulator comes in but at reduced odds.

Ugh game but I'll take it. If Lacey can actually run the ball, we might be ok assuming Jones and Cobb aren't gone for the season.
Cobb is pretty obviously done. Jones we can keep hope alive for.

Defense will have to be the strength of the team. If they can continue to get better and we have our guys healthy for January, we'll have a shot.

This is assuming we manage to ugly-win our way into the playoffs. Winning one like today is huge in that regard...

Live reaction from Jacksonville:
XUIPb.gif

Cobb is pretty obviously done. Jones we can keep hope alive for.

Defense will have to be the strength of the team. If they can continue to get better and we have our guys healthy for January, we'll have a shot.

This is assuming we manage to ugly-win our way into the playoffs. Winning one like today is huge in that regard...

Agreed. Missing one great receiver won't matter as much in Jan as having a soft D. So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom