• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
This Broncos team is hilariously overrated. Glad to see them coming down to earth a bit these past two games.

This game was never really in question.

If you have to score 48 points to hang with them, then maybe they are overrated.

They need to get their shit together for next week. Indy is not a bad team and they will actually capitalize on the shitty play.

They'll be fine. Von fixes a lot of issues, as sad as that sounds.

Tabris

I knew we wouldn't blow out the Jags. Too easy to look past them.

I also didn't like Moreno taking away Peyton's TD. :p I want all 3 season records! (TD's, QBR, and Yards)

EDIT - Actually I'll trade all records for a SB.

Milchjon

I knew we wouldn't blow out the Jags. Too easy to look past them.

I also didn't like Moreno taking away Peyton's TD. I want all 3 season records! (TD's, QBR, and Yards)

EDIT - Actually I'll trade all records for a SB.

I hope you'll get INTs first

Godslay

Banned
Who constantly screws up like old-Moreno. So why is he playing when they have other options?

Because they want to give him reps. He's still a young guy learning the game. Development takes time in a Manning offense. Look at Hillman, barely got to see the field last year.

Montee will get better, just give him some time and believe in the fact that he's a good running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom