• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Orlando Franklin escaped death with an ankle sprain. Thank you Tebow, I'm sure Tebow is keeping him healthy in exchange for protecting his blindside.

Also sounds like Tavarres King is going to be a Green Bay Packer.

Teo got juked out by luck

What is life
If only your franchise had some warning that Teo might be susceptible to fakes.

Orlando Franklin escaped death with an ankle sprain. Thank you Tebow, I'm sure Tebow is keeping him healthy in exchange for protecting his blindside.

Also sounds like Tavarres King is going to be a Green Bay Packer.
King? I hope he sticks, would go well with Banjo, Cobb, Hawk, and Shields as our all-name team.

e: Forgot Hyde. And Mulumba. Man, our guys have awesome names!

Velcro Fly

And Reggie Wayne gets in the act of dropping key passes.

edit: Are they supposed to flag hits on QBs that are sliding feet first? Luck has been hit on at least two of those tonight where he's clearly giving himself up. I thought after Trent Green almost got killed on one of those that you aren't supposed to hit the QB?

squicken

enough with the complaining. brady shows that it takes an elite to pull off the big win with receivers who drop shit all the time. luck is a fraud. plain and simple.

That's a good point. Colts also need a Talib type to come in and hold Allen all game and not have it called

Keenan the Truth, was surprised he dropped to 3rd. If Manti keeps playing well, looks like the chargers had a pretty good first 3 rounds

Well, it's good to see that the Kuhn play fails miserably with other fullbacks too.

e: wait, he got it? fml. McCarthy's going to call it 5 times next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom