• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Giants only averaging 57 yards a game? wow thats bad. Well that going up seeing Jacobs at 53 already. But still

edit; dumb pass by Cutler, lucky something bad didnt happen

WORLDWIDE

JACOBS.gif
Frankman has waiting all season to post something positive.

Maybe this will be a start

Pimpwerx

What was that Bears player doing downfield? He needed to cut back up the field to allow Fiammeta to cut back to the inside. He could then block that tackler. Was that Marshall? PEACE.

"Well the offense is getting it done so maybe I'll rest my eyes a bit."

"Well the defense is stopping that run so let me miss my route."

Giants

Thanksgiving and december thur night games are good with me. Gives me something to do in the winter, on a work night. I dont need 16

Holiday games are fine. Non-holiday games have been dreadful. You can tell that neither one of the teams give a shit and the effort makes the league look bad.

sangreal

I'd be in favor of the NFL completely taking away Thursday night games.

it's so bad that goodell was asked by the press at the owners meeting this week why they're continuing to do this when the games all suck. His answer was that it just seems that way because it's only 1 game. Oh, and ratings

Drakeon

it's so bad that goodell was asked by the press at the owners meeting this week why they're continuing to do this when the games all suck. His answer was that it just seems that way because it's only 1 game

Only good Thursday game I've seen is the Browns/Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom