• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the dumbest thing about the Daaaable check commercial.

Rodgers is walking to his seat for the first time and says, "I think I have the window seat." But if you look out the window, the plane is clearly airborne and above the cloud line. Where was he standing during takeoff?

Rodgers is walking to his seat for the first time and says, "I think I have the window seat." But if you look out the window, the plane is clearly airborne and above the cloud line. Where was he standing during takeoff?

he was probably busy berating a cancer patient for taking too long to board.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHH GREG LITTLE EAT IT UP!!!

Okay now normal:

2TDs, 1 INT for Weeden is what most would expect he'd give us for a win. Please exceed expectations Weeden!

brentech

Browns playing more like the team I thought they'd be in the offseason. Right now Weeden is doing what he has to. Not carry the team...just don't play stupid. And I think that's all that was ever needed from him.

GQman2121

Banned

Look at the eyes of the guy who sits directly behind Rogers. He looks completely out of it in one shot.

jakncoke

Banned

I imagine commercial directors are straight out of school with barely any xp

Also hill got fucked up by polamalu

Nice stop by the D there.

Still an 11 point game going into halftime where the Panthers get the ball back to start the 2nd half.

Pleased overall with the performance so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom