• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Big loss but we are still 4 and 3. Should be 5 and 2 but thats how it goes. WeWe`re still in the NFC playoff hunt.

Mayhew had better be making calls for an extra receiver.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The rest of the players in the league should just ban CJ Spiller on their own because he makes the whole league look like trash!

GQman2121

Banned
Steelers GAF, do you guys have your pillows ready? I'm going use my Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddy to yell into when Flacco overthrows someone 30 yards down field on 3 and 2.

Doorman

So guys...

Is Stafford good, or is it just Calvin Johnson?

I know in our case, it's just AJ Green... (and all the other skill positions besides QB)

Stafford isn't completely awful...but the only reason he's "good" is thanks to Calvin Johnson and the amount of attention defenses have to pay to him.

Basically he's as good as the amount of talent around him, which is not what you're looking for in a #1 overall pick top-paid QB.

Seriously you and Plinko should stop parading as Lions fans.
But I've got nowhere else to go! D:

Seriously though, I really want to love the team but they make it awfully hard to place faith in them sometimes, you have to admit that. I never like this talk about what a "real" fan is supposed to be, or how much you're supposed to support your team. The Lions are my local team, I root for them, I wear their gear and want them to do well. But, that isn't going to force me to disregard my sense of rationality and call the situation as I see it. I'm no happier that they lost than any other Lions fan out there, so I'm sorry if that was the impression you somehow got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom