• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

h1nch

Yeah go Packers D! Don't let that joke of a QB Weeden score on you.

EDIT: Awww wish they weren't in FG range. That's -2 for me :(

Caja 117

Looking at the highlights of field goals I think I'm confusing players going behind other players and trying to get the block with pushing them in the back. Looked at the highlights of the different Pats games,and couldn't find the Pats doing that. Looks like he just fucked up, and the ref got the call right. The record isn't bad, but consistently playing poorly should worry everyone. Plenty of time to get a little more healthy. The thing to look for going forward is Brady accuracy. If he continues to throw poorly I would be worried.
yeah
Im not upset about the penalty been called correct one . Of course this flag is going to be the topic the whole week, it is really upsetting to loose a game because of a flag.

ohhh well is Karma I guess from that OPI that should had been a TD for the Jets. GG Jets, see you next year I guess.

That might just be the best all around half for the niners thus far this season. Shout out to special teams coverage. Darryl Morris with an amazing tackle last Titans KR...

Bowser

Smitty full postgame transcript:

Take us through the touchdown, looks like you made some guys missed.
"I’ll let Janoris Jenkins go over it on film on Monday."

Did you point to him?
"Yes, I directly pointed to him."

Did you think you’d get a taunting penalty?
"Don’t give a damn."

What was the dance you did?
"Well he thinks he’s Deion (Sanders). He’s not."

To get your 800th catch against him…
"He’s just another notch on the bedpost. That’s 800. He ain’t no different."

For your 800th to be a touchdown, what’s that mean to you?
"Just another dude."

Did you have any run-ins with him before?
"No. What I don’t like is a young guy, comes in, obviously his first time ever using the internet and Google, and he Googles information about me, talks about my wife and stuff like that. That’s kind of some of the (B.S). I just don’t play with."

What specifically was he saying?
"That’s all I’m going to say. I don’t play them games. When you try to take it personal like that, I don’t have any great humbling things to say. So he can take his (butt) back to St. Louis and watch the (expletive) film because I don’t play them games. And if I see him in the streets I’m going to punch him in his (expletive) mouth.

On your touchdown celebration, was that a little bit extra?
"When you embarrass people you rub it in their face. When your dog (urinates) on the carpet, you rub it in his face.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Texans D sucks. Watt can't get pressure cause of doubles and everyone else blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom