• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with Richardson? They were saying he was the second best back in the league after AP. He seems very overrated so far this year.

is "they" Trent Richardson's parents because I don't know anyone else who would say that. He is simply mediocre. 3.1 YPC is mediocre. He doesn't have any explosion.

effzee

Trent sucks and he has torpedoed one of my FF teams but on that play his line basically got pushed back into him. Can't really do much there.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Colts would have been.better off trading a 3rd or 4th to the Lions for Mikel Leshoure than for Trent Truck. Theyre the same type of RB, its baffling Trent got drafted that high to begin with. Trent and Mikel have the.same skill set, power running etc.

Drakeon

What is up with Richardson? They were saying he was the second best back in the league after AP. He seems very overrated so far this year.
Yeah he's not even close to the 2nd best back. Foster, Gore, Lynch, Fjax, Ridley, Moreno, Shady Mccoy are just off the top of my head as better running backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom