• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was garbage awareness by Wilson. You just had one of your O-line go down during the previous play. Added to the fact you haven't had much time in the pocket most of the season, then you get caught flatfooted in the pocket? Really? :/

cdyhybrid

I have no idea what they are doing, other than they view AZ are a glorified practice squad

Pass pro has been shaky all night, Wilson had already fumbled the ball which directly led to a Cards TD, Lynch has been running wild all night. They could have just called a fucking HB dive three times and punted and let the D handle it. Cards O hasn't done shit all night.

Bevell drives me fucking nuts.

cashman

Banned
xNFT2Fv.png

America's Team™

squicken

If SEA can do their stuff in the defensive backfield there is no chance to beat them w/o a run game. Palmer is broken. Can't put a pocket thrower behind that line

If SEA can do their stuff in the defensive backfield there is no chance to beat them w/o a run game. Palmer is broken. Can't put a pocket thrower behind that line

i now believe that guy on reddit about the games being fixed! i don't see how the seachickens get away with what they do when every other team is flagged for breathing on the WR

squicken

They go empty with him too, which worsens an already terrible situation.

The only thing I can think is that they know SEA will just send an extra guy and make the back block, which he might not be able to do

e: Mathieu gets his money's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom