• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I like what the Jets are doing offensively. The only thing I would change is attacking Spikes more often in coverage. I thought the RB was open when Geno threw the pick six. Jets oline is beasting today. Really impressive. The only person doing anything against them today is Jones.

Godslay

Banned
The one thing I hate about Sunday Ticket, is that (at least on the tablet), it always seems like a play behind the actual live stream.

No idea what is up with Tanne today but giving up on him is crazy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a terrible evaluator of QB talent, in my opinion. Makes it easy to know who to ignore, at least.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
First quarter impressions:

This is going to.be a tough game. We are controlling the ball thus far, but we just need one defensive turnover to turn the game around. That will come.

Godslay

Banned
No idea what is up with Tanne today but giving up on him is crazy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a terrible evaluator of QB talent, in my opinion. Makes it easy to know who to ignore, at least.

Hang in there, it took Alex Smith nearly 5 years to throw more TDs than INT. There is still hope for Tannehill.

Bread

Banned
just ignore the haters, tannehill is a tender lover and nothing can take that away from you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom