• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Bears have completely abandoned coverage. Basic zones with tons of linebacker blitzes to stop the run. If Griffin can't find success today he never will. Bears defense just shitting in his mouth and laughing at him.
yup, it's a shame to see him play so ineffectively. shanahan should be run out of Washington for letting him play through the injury last year.

eznark

Banned
What's the opposite of a good locker room speech called? Schiano has it down pat.

So that's that? Players gave up three weeks ago so it's Schiano's fault? lol, what an embarrassing group of players. I hope not a single one of those quitters ever ends up in Green Bay.

Trey

I gotta say, although he is an idiot half the time, Aaron Williams keeps decent coverage. Rogers no where in sight >

Mindlog

So that's that? Players gave up three weeks ago so it's Schiano's fault? lol, what an embarrassing group of players. I hope not a single one of those quitters ever ends up in Green Bay.
Talib phoned it in quite a few times before he got to the Patriots.
Bucs have the best quitters.

Go Bucs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom