• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

You know I saw a video this week or last week on NFL.com talking about how good a season Brady has been having. Shit is ridiculous he has been pretty terrible most of the season, and you can't blame the young WRs. His accuracy has been garbage, and his decision making has been questionable. Defense is finally decent, and Brady can't get his shit together.

You know I saw a video this week or last week on NFL.com talking about how good a season Brady has been having. Shit is ridiculous he has been pretty terrible most of the season, and you can't blame the young WRs. His accuracy has been garbage, and his decision making has been questionable. Defense is finally decent, and Brady can't get his shit together.

You have to be the most reasonable Pats fan on Earth.

TheFatOne

By now I think every team know the Pats love to quick snap on third and short. I would love to see the percentages on that play. It's one of the most obvious things McDaniels loves to call especially in the red zone.

I sadly have to agree with this. He has missed so many throws all season including open Gronk twice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom