• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

thumb-bump.gif

Ha they're playing the Vikings in the .gif

squicken

Running a slant and following it up with 4.6 speed is a unique gift. He did have to slightly lift his hands though, so that was nice.

I agree. It's crazy Ted wastes draft picks and keeps extending WRs for no reason. Go the UDFA route, find guys that can run, and spend the money on defense. He's otherwise so smart it's odd he hasn't figured that out. Seems to waste a pick on a WR every year

Spinluck

If the running game isn't getting it done, why not get AP involved in the passing game?

Instead of having Ponder chuck it to Rudolph when scared?

eznark

Banned
I agree. It's crazy Ted wastes draft picks and keeps extending WRs for no reason. Go the UDFA route, find guys that can run, and spend the money on defense. He's otherwise so smart it's odd he hasn't figured that out. Seems to waste a pick on a WR every year

The only picks that make impact money are first rounders. Some day you will learn to work an abacus and realize that.

not great. erron's ball placement is the reason for his success. take a look at greg jennings to get a glimpse of nelson with an average QB throwing him the ball

Pretty sure you got it backwards. Stafford is wasting away in detroit with no weapons while erron is surrounded by elite talent.

Imagine errons surprise when Cobb and Jacoby go down and the Packers just promote superstar stud Jarrett Boykin!

dems the breaks, I guess...

Top Bottom