• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

rando14

Lol monday night football. Maybe if we all coordinate our dance moves we can summon a meteor to obliterate this piece a cwap

squicken

Russell has missed throws. He missed Rice in the corner b/c the throw was late. He's reacting to pressure even when it isn't there. He's getting excused for it when other QBs don't. It's crap

LevelNth

Banned
I never realized how many Seahawks are due to get paid at the exact same time until Gruden talked about it. Damn the pressure really is on to win now for you guys, you're gonna lose a lot of guys.

cdyhybrid

Russell has missed throws. He missed Rice in the corner b/c the throw was late. He's reacting to pressure even when it isn't there. He's getting excused for it when other QBs don't. It's crap
A second-year QB that has played the whole year behind a terrible line is seeing ghosts? You don't say.

Even on MNF the Spurs never get no respect. SMH.

Fun fact: one of my coworkers knows Barkley personally and has even been to some baseball games with him.

ShaneB

I never realized how many Seahawks are due to get paid at the exact same time until Gruden talked about it. Damn the pressure really is on to win now for you guys, you're gonna lose a lot of guys.

Yeah, when I was looking at depth charts and salaries the past few weeks, I was shocked when I was seeing so many guys set for big raises, so the roster likely will be very different when those contracts come up.

LevelNth

Banned
Yep...

I want the Seahawks to at least keep Sherman and Thomas.

Yeah, when I was looking at depth charts and salaries the past few weeks, I was shocked when I was seeing so many guys set for big raises, so the roster likely will be very different when those contracts come up.
Sherman, Wussle and Harvin are obviously locks, and man are they going to take up a huge portion combined.

lol guys
lulz57orm.gif

Top Bottom