• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone watching these games online with Directv?? my signal has been out for like 20 mins now
Mobile app still chugging along.

My cell phone battery is probably rapidly approaching 0%, but I'm afraid to check.

e: nope, based Galaxy Note still holding at 75%.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
They say great teams win the games they shouldn't, but isn't there a limit when most of the games you win you shouldn't?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
THE OTHER WHITE TIGHT END!!!

WE HAVE SURPASSED 17PTS!

WES! BG! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

apollorockygif.gif

Trey

Yeah. Even though we scored 14 today and held our opponent to their lowest score line all year, we gave up a lot of yards.

The Bills destroyed us by -10 points.

I don't know why you're still sniping at my ankles. I have already made peace with that game and the atrocious QB play from Jeff Tuel. The moment he threw that pick 6, it was over. The fact that Stevie was wide open in the back of the end zone by himself on that play only reinforced the shittiness of Tuel's game. I know what I saw and stand by my assessment. The stats back me up, as the Bills outgained the Chiefs 2:1. Bills got ten more first downs than the Chiefs. Bills got 6.1 yards per play. Spiller ran for 100+ on 12 carries on one leg, and Jackson broke like twenty tackles. Bills RBs combined for 250 yards on the ground, which is a ridiculous sum for any defense to give up.

But you're going to pat yourself on the back because Tuel threw to a red jersey two times, grossly underthrew Marquis Goodwin three times (who had his man beat clean each time; could have had a career day), and TJ Graham fumbled at the worst possible moment (credit to the defender there. Punched the ball). All of this while your offense managed 9 points.

To have to rely on mistakes from your opponents because they're gashing you and you can't stop them at all is bad defense. You don't get to celebrate because they're beating you with a bat so hard they overswing and knock themselves out.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Syrinx

WUSSLE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdyhybrid

FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW FIRE BEVELL NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom