• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

Just looked and I had no idea how soft Seattle's remaining schedule is. Just a game against the 49ers and the Saints and the rest of the opponents are mediocre at best with a bunch of stinkers like the Falcons and the Vikings. I don't think we'll know how good they really are until the playoffs.

cdyhybrid

GG Bucs. Gave us a scare. Hope you can get a real coach next year.

Niners-Age:

GO CRY INTO YOUR HARBAUGH BODY PILLOWS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

That's what you get for relying on other teams to get the job done when you couldn't!

43048-Quentin-Tarantino-fist-pump-gi-BMbT.gif

Thank you Ridley

rando14

Wow what a game.

GG Bucs, I hope Schiano loses his job and y'all get the coach you deserve. Props to Mike James, he had an INCREDIBLE game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just looked and I had no idea how soft Seattle's remaining schedule is. Just a game against the 49ers and the Saints and the rest of the opponents are mediocre at best with a bunch of stinkers like the Falcons and the Vikings. I don't think we'll know how good they really are until the playoffs.
I don't think the Seahawks will know, either!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

They're gonna get swept in the playoffs. We all know it.

Doomsayer

Niners-Age:

GO CRY INTO YOUR HARBAUGH BODY PILLOWS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

That's what you get for relying on other teams to get the job done when you couldn't!

Have any of us even said anything?

Niners-Age:

Your team actually being relevant for the second time in its history is really inflating your head.

ShaneB

After this game, and the game against the Rams, plus a few other games this season, there's no reason to underestimate any team. It looks like a soft schedule, but anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom