• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't blame Luck for wussing out of the first down throw, he's going to have to pick and choose what shots he takes tonight if he wants to live.

xnipx

The real question is how bad did Case have to look in practice all off season to never get a chance behind Shaub and Yates

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The real question is how bad did Case have to look in practice all off season to never get a chance behind Shaub and Yates

Not how it works.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
This statement assumes that there was an open competition to begin with. Schoob could have been starter simply because he was designated to be.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
YOU SHITTY FAT AGGIE

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
first mistake by Keenum

oh my goood BULLOCK YOU ASS

Serious question, is Bullock literally the worst kicker in the league this year?

Fox318

Jesus Christ what is with kickers today?

xqIpBZF.jpg

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom