• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Haven't people learned yet to temper your expectations with rookie QB's? We've seen plenty of these QBs with amazing couple of games, but once defences have time to video review, they end up being busts after.

We're just giving him too much time. Mathis getting fucked. And Luck has devolved into a full caveman.

Boose

Haven't people learned yet to temper your expectations with rookie QB's? We've seen plenty of these QBs with amazing couple of games, but once defences have time to video review, they end up being busts after.

Nah, Keenum is better than Manning. Almost as good as Foles.

Tabris

Just to add to my point on tempering expectations:

Matt Flynn's first starting game - 480 yards 6 td

Matt Flynn's most recent starting game - 227 yards 1 td

This British NFL show has some of the worst hosts I've ever seen. That dude with the glasses is the biggest moron, and the main host has no clue what American Football is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Phew, he didn't have a heart attack.

Not sure why he was in pain, feel better Kubes!

Tamanon

Banned

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Are you trying to tell me Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson, Kevin Kolb, Matt Schaub, Matt Flynn and Ryan Fitzpatrick aren't great QBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom