• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

I don't believe in this stuff, but it's just kind of amazing:

http://m.jsonline.com/more/sports/packers/230373561.htm#continue_reading
Yet, no organization would be better equipped to handle it than Green Bay.

Fools will cry that I'm jinxing Rodgers and the Packers by writing about this.

What I'm doing is taking a close look at the disaster plan that the Packers have rehearsed countless times behind closed doors. Lack of preparation is inexcusable, and these people didn't play the second half of the 45th Super Bowl without eight starters and still win by being unprepared.

Injury is the grimmest fact of life in the NFL. The Packers have been immune at quarterback for 21 years, but it doesn't represent the unthinkable for them. They're paid not just to meet catastrophe, but to conquer it.

Having spent much of the week researching the long career of No. 2 quarterback Seneca Wallace and the brief career of practice-squad quarterback Scott Tolzien, the guess here is that even if the Packers were to lose Rodgers early Monday night against the Chicago Bears they'd find ways to finish 11-5.

squicken

God this is shit football. Colts+SF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of NFL

More like pre-alpha. Seneca Wallace was never that great as Hasselbeck's backup in Seattle.

Seneca hated Colt McCoy with the fire of 10k suns, so he is cool with me. But at this point, why have such an old backup? Should have a developmental guy just in case

bionic77

you'll get your smile back someday!
I get to smile at 13-15 other teams misfortunes every week bro.

Also Packers without Rodgers are probably only 6-10 points better than the Steelers.

Also I am surprised he doesn't get hurt more often with how often he rolls out, gets hit and how weak and scrawny he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom