• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Riley Coopers career going?

buncha overeacting anti-American pinko commies
I think you might be underestimating what was said or going on in this incognito thing. Whole different animal, his careers over in the NFL. I can't imagine anyone giving him a change after this. It's not like he was the most respected guy before this happened too

Fucking Incognito, he has always been a horrible human being. Once I saw it was him I knew Martin had reason. Glad he is gone though this whole situation is decimating our line, which was terrible to begin with.

Yes, there are two or three dudes in here saying it's not that big of a deal.

Since they're okay with bullying, feel free to call them what they are: idiots.
Okay, I'm going to show a PSA about Bullying:

Hey guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYLTxZHRfQ

DON'T BE A BULLY

be-a-star-logo_standard.jpg

BE A STAR

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't that be another intentional grounding? Still in the tackle box, no receiver even close?

One NFL personnel man told USA Today's Tom Pelissero that Richie Incognito's career is likely over.
Incognito bullied Dolphins OT Jonathan Martin to the point that he essentially had a mental meltdown and left the team. "Lol," the personnel man replied when asked by Pelissero whether Incognito will be claimed off waivers. "I think he can file his retirement papers." Incognito graded out as a top-13 guard in Pro Football Focus' ratings, so his loss is a concern on the field. Nov 4 - 4:12 PM
Here you go.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 9m
Police believe there is a gunman inside Garden State Plaza Mall in New Jersey. More on CNN TV and http://cnn.com

Stay safe Jets/Giants-Age!

Man, I'm getting so tired of this stuff. Makes me so sad and angry. I WANT TO SHIT IN THE GUNMAN'S MOUTH.

GQman2121

Banned
... SERIOUSLY? You can't be this clueless.

I don't know. I honestly haven't been following the story that closely.

No one should have to deal with that kind of treatment at work, but Martin had other options than just quitting the team. The reports are saying he said nothing to no one.

I work in HR, and employees are told that if you have a problem at the office that we have an Employee Relations Manager who's sole job is document any incidents, and follow through with necessary action. That can't happen if no one is aware that there's a problem.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't know. I honestly haven't been following the story that closely.

No one should have to deal with that kind of treatment at work, but Martin had other options than just quitting the team. The reports are saying he said nothing to no one.

I work in HR, and employees are told that if you have a problem at the office that we have an Employee Relations Manager who's sole job is document any incidents, and follow through with necessary action. That can't happen if no ones there's a problem.

He goes to a representative who is working for the teams front office, he snitches to the coach and the GM and he's the one who is getting fucked over for being harassed. Thats basically how it works in the NFL.

Same reason why players would rather drive home drunk than use services provided by the team or the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom