• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe cover Brandon Marshall? A pass rush would help.

BobDylan

this is the most frustrating game I have had to watch in years. kills me to see them playing like this. Wallace is absolutely worthless out there

Godslay

Banned
ibz8Kok6aIBRGr.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I can`t wait for the NFC North to be dominated by the Lions next week. With or without Rodgers or Cutler we`re more talented where it matters.

squicken

Defense gave up. Hard to blame them. This is a one man team.

I know the feeling. Bradford dragged an awful team to 3 wins. Bears/Bills can just swap out QBs with little falloff b/c of good coaches. Hard to win w/McCarthy or Schotty at the helm of offense

I am not a worthy Bears fan. I didn't even want to watch this game with all of our injuries...I thought it'd be a blowout. That was actually a pretty fun game to watch. I just wish I didn't have to watch all of it up to the fourth quarter at work. Not to fun when you work for a tech support company with nothing but TVs all over the damn floor, and Packers fans in the office who shout at every yard gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom