• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

The Patriots scored 20 of their 27 points last week on drives extended by bad calls all on failed 3rd down conversions. This feels like the same thing all over again.

That game had some shitty officiating for sure.

Dolphins D has been keeping the team in the game tonight, but if they made tackles when they were supposed to a lot of these drives would've been cut short. Poor tackling everywhere tonight.

Good on Mayock admitting error. Sanu should have that INT

I feel there's a knee-jerk "lol Dalton" whenever there's a bad offensive Bengals play, even if it isn't his fault.

I'm not saying he's perfect since he's far from it, but he gets this more than a lot of other QBs out there.

squicken

I feel there's a knee-jerk "lol Dalton" whenever there's a bad offensive Bengals play, even if it isn't his fault.

I'm not saying he's perfect since he's far from it, but he gets this more than a lot of other QBs out there.

Every QB that isn't in the protected elite tier or ascending media darling gets the "lol" treatment from fans and media. Been really bad this year from media. With fans it's always the same haha

eznark

Banned
WHO DEY!!

il_570xN.480544305_iie1.jpg

Drakeon

Every QB that isn't in the protected elite tier or ascending media darling gets the "lol" treatment from fans and media. Been really bad this year from media. With fans it's always the same haha

Every Qb gets the lol treatment from fans, every single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom