• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

andthebeatgoeson

Sorry about the immediacy bias but that may be the best game ever... Actually, naw. Wussle sucked balls against gb but it was entertaining as hell. Man, I'm legit shook.

But he really didn't do anything out there, and the packers for some reason didn't exploit that. A 1 arm man is not going to be tackling things very well. I woul dhave just pounded his side till he broke.

As long as he can keep up with the receiver and not give separation I would play him him with one arm. Obviously he's not going to get any picks but if makes the catches hard, and get deflections that's good enough for me.

Trust me our backup are so bad at slant, comeback and out routes. It's a free 10 yards every time . They are okay on deep balls, and Sherman the best when he has two hands.

10919059_10155101695915500_7699327947078917103_n.jpg

Sanjuro

I went to Trader Joes for the first time this weekend. Even though it resembled the Dawn fo the Dead gut eating scene, the nachos and cheese they made are pretty fucking great.

Top Bottom