• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

JABEE

We shall not abandon all hope! We will never give in! It may be over for the Colts, but it is not over for America! We will never surrender to the despicable ways of the Patriot!

We are strong! We are wise! We will not fold before the darkness approaching the edges of our peaceful world.

The Patriots are the lost ones. Those that shall never return to the promised land for they have cursed all that is good in this world.

May Hellfire rain down upon the wicked, and may the chosen few be lifted by the Heavenly ways of Tebow to banish these intruders back to their desolate land of blasphemy!

Look at those who deny Tebow! Cutting him down in his prime. Cutting him from the final roster of his life so that He could not spread the good word. The Patriots!

The cheaters will not prosper.

The adulterers will not prosper.

The murderers will not prosper.

Remember these words when their demise seems in doubt.

Faith in Tebow will lead us through this dark period in history. We shall rise together to vanquish the Patriot scourge.

No more will they desecrate our sacred traditions of pride and accomplishment. The Patriots will fall.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I not going to lie Patriots are the most complete team in football this year with the best coaching in the league. Personally I don't like them because they are so consistently good. In my eyes the "Yankee's/Cardinal's" of football. I'm sure it's great to be a legit Pats fan. If I'm honest with myself...Yes I'm jealous and that's what makes me a hater.

That said I have almost no interest in this upcoming super bowl. Worst case scenario.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
untitled-92ek6v.gif
super rekt

harSon

Banned
KuGsj.gif
At the Steelers for releasing this beast of a player, especially when Bell got hurt.

We kind of didn't have a choice. He was corrupting Bell, he was hated by a lot of people in our locker room and he gave up on the team.

He'll likely fuck up in the near future since he didn't really have to bear the punishment for his fuckery this time around.

Sanjuro

We shall not abandon all hope! We will never give in! It may be over for the Colts, but it is not over for America! We will never surrender to the despicable ways of the Patriot!

We are strong! We are wise! We will not fold before the darkness approaching the edges of our peaceful world.

The Patriots are the lost ones. Those that shall never return to the promised land for they have cursed all that is good in this world.

May Hellfire rain down upon the wicked, and may the chosen few be lifted by the Heavenly ways of Tebow to banish these intruders back to their desolate land of blasphemy!

Look at those who deny Tebow! Cutting him down in his prime. Cutting him from the final roster of his life so that He could spread the good word. The Patriots!

The cheaters will not prosper.

The adulterers will not prosper.

The murderers will not prosper.

Remember these words when their demise seems in doubt.

Faith in Tebow will lead us through this dark period in history. We shall rise together to vanquished the Patriot scourge.

No more will they desecrate our sacred traditions of pride and accomplishment. The Patriots will fall.

This is coming from the guy who followed a cheating team in the Super Bowl.

:jnc

Top Bottom